Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Should I get Sonic: The Hedgehog, NBA Street Homecourt, or Def Jam: Icon for Xbox 360?

I got $40 to buy a new 360 game and these are the ones I'm considering. Please give the pro's and cons of each and how long each game lasts in hours.



Should I get Sonic: The Hedgehog, NBA Street Homecourt, or Def Jam: Icon for Xbox 360?nba trades





u should get nba homecourt, it has great gameplay and the graphics are incredible, it can last how long you want it to, def jam icon is good but it can get boring fast it last about 15 hours, sonic sucks by the way.



Should I get Sonic: The Hedgehog, NBA Street Homecourt, or Def Jam: Icon for Xbox 360?football ,nba teams



Get SAINTS ROW instead. There is a lot of hype about it with guys I know with 360s. And I'm sure you know about Gears of War by now. But I think That Def Jam would be your best choice out of the 3 you've mentioned.
I'd say!? NBA Street Homecourt, 'cause from those three games NBA Street Homecourt are more interactive for a game and I believe you might not easy to get boring to play this game. .
Nba street is sick
sonic the hedgehog sounds nice, but game critics say that the major problem is the loading times. sonic fans with very good patience could buy this game

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter